3D JPGs allow you to have a Google Street View like experience with Smart World Professional
Uploading 360 JPGs is very similar to uploading 2D data, but you need to set the Import Type to 360 Jpeg.
- Click on Datasets from the sidebar.
- Click New button in the upper right.
- Ensure that Type is set to File and Import Type is set to 360 Jpeg.
- Click the Upload button and a selection dialog will appear.
- Select the zip file that you wish to upload.
- After selecting you should see the file below the upload button.
- Type in the name of the Dataset
- Click Save and the upload and conversion process should start.
- Once the file finishes "processing" you can double-click on it and it will be added to Layers. At that point you can then use the Layer settings to further modify the look and feel.
Note: You can delete 360 JPGs but any layers or datasets created from them will continue to exist.