Uploading 2D data such as GIS or CAD layers is easy. You can always check on supported formats here.
To upload you will first need to zip up the files. This is because many formats, such as Shapefiles, are either folder based or multi-file based. Zipping them up makes sure that we handle everything on import.
If you set the projection on your Shapefile, we can import that in as well.
- Click on Datasets from the sidebar.
- Click New button in the upper right.
- Ensure that Type is set to File and Import Type is set to Other,
- Click the Upload button and a selection dialog will appear,
- Select your zip file that you wish to upload.
- After selecting you should see the file below the upload button.
- Type in the name of the Dataset.
- Click Save and the upload and conversion process should start.
- Once the file finishes processing you can double-click on it and it will be added to Layers. At that point you can then use the Layer settings to further modify the look and feel.
Note: You can delete Datasets but any layers created from them will continue to exist.