The settings panel is where you can modify settings and how Smart World Professional (SWP) operates.
The general settings are below:
- Organization: This dropdown allows you to change organizations if you are members of multiple ones.
- Language: SWP supports localization. Dropdown allows you to choose other languages. If yours is not listed, please email support ([email protected]) and request it.
- Units: Sets measure units to be displayed
- Audio: Sets the microphone used by SWP for natural language query
- Log file: shows the log that SWP uses. If support asks you for the log, this is where you access it.
The camera settings are below:
- Movement Speed: sets how fast the view pans across your map
- Rotation Speed: sets how fast the view rotates
- Zoom Speed: sets how fast the zoom (mousewheel) moves
- Invert Horizontal Axis: reverses the h axis
- Invert Vertical Axis: reverses the v axis
- Invert Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction: default is scroll forward to zoom in. Checking this makes scroll forward zoom out.
- Enable Camera WASD controls: Checking this allows you to use AWSD keys to be used for panning.